Quick and Easy, just make sure to type the exact name of the Lists \ Libraries inside the code:
- Open VS 2010 and Create new Project as Visual Web Part Project.
- 3 tips need to be consider and that is : make sure .Net Framework is 3.5 – Platform Target to be 64 bit or Any CPU – last one is to Add Microsoft.SharePoint.dll in the reference.
- In ASCX File, add following code:
<ul id=”ticker02″ class=”newsticker”>
<asp:Label runat=”server” ID=”Label1″ Text=””></asp:Label>
- In CS File, add following code, I have used CAML Query Bulider to get below query:
- Don’t forget to add following string in the top: